At the Onslow Arms we take our drink seriously too!
That’s why you’ll find
- Great range of fairly priced beers & cask ales with regular guests
- Extensive wine list with monthly specials
- Great range of local drinks including Silent Pool, Albury Estate Wines and cask ales
- Magnums, cocktails & jugs of Pimms, perfect for parties
- Eat in the bar! we serve delicious, freshly prepared food all day, offering the same menus throughout the bar and restaurant.
- Fairtrade coffees & Birchall teas
- Cool in summer with stunning alfresco terrace & garden
- Cosy in winter with a real fire and deep, squashy sofas and armchairs
- Newspapers to read, WiFi to work, TV for major sporting events
- Well behaved younger children are very welcome seated at a table in the bar up to 7pm and in the restaurant until 8pm. We do have a couple of high chairs available and baby change
- Well behaved dogs on a lead are welcome in the bar area and in the garden
First Wednesday of the month every month & Bank Holiday weekend Sundays… from 9pm in the pub !
Also Every Friday…
Every Friday evening from 8pm The Onslow Arms plays host to a local ‘wine & dine’ social group where like minded people join up for dinner and drinks in the pub. If you would like further information, please contact us at the pub by email or phone and we will be happy to pass your details on to the organiser